Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BLOG HERO Challenge Week 5: Painted black

One of my favourite songs this week for you in my prefered version by Marc Almond, Don`t forget about the Flickr and Koinup groups

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes






 Alexohol: Party Starter Dress-Black/Silver 
[ SAKIDE ] Croc Pumps Black
+BOUNCE+ Make-up add-on EYE - PAINT Black
BM Black Enamel Flower jewelry
Black Couch by Magnifique Poses
Glitter dress by Sweeter Than Candy



1 comment:

Rudhmellowen said...

YAY week 5 Shay... Keep them coming honey, I LOVE this challenge hehe... Every time you post a new song I cant do ANYTHING else in SL until I have done something for this, so people know to avoid me on Wednesdays now hehe... I went with the Stones Version of this song but damn it's another great song!!!! CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK... here's my picture... http://rudhsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-hero-week-5.html