Saturday, November 5, 2011

52 Weeks of colour: Top 15 Post

This is a real sad  good bye. Are we really done with 52 weeks of colors? Do you remember weird colours like Liver? *lol* I had a lot of fun with this challenge and it wasn`t easy to decide which 15 colours i liked best. I bow in front of you Luna Jubilee, thank you for this awesome challenge. I now present my Top 15:

Black

Cerise

Eggplant

Electric Lime

Emerald

Grey

Mahogany

Mauve

Melon

Liver

Pink

Plum

Tangerine

White

Yellow

8 comments:

Softpaw Sommer said...

I love your electric lime hair.

Rudhmellowen said...

Such a gorgeous collection of looks Shay, you really rocked the colour challenge!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the variety you show in both your photography and styles. Looking forward to what you will be showing next year!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, such a nice collection too! I love your cerise and eggplant the best.

Veronica Ogleby said...

WOW!!!! Very nice

Nicandra Laval said...

i agree with my sister challenge bloggers who already wrote a comment... super... well done all... and psst.. i have to confess something.. you posted on your kite post today such nice clothings and hair i couldn't withstand to put them also on my blog.. i hope you don't mind, bye bye Nic

Shayariel Teardrop said...

Thank you so much everyone <3

@Nic i am honoured :-) and i love when bloggers inspire other bloggers

Mayala Loon said...

cool collection of favs ... love your pics :-)
no need to be sad ... see you in Round 2 ;-)
*hugs*