Monday, January 2, 2012

BLOG HERO CHALLENGE: Gold Week 1


I was asked by Rudhmellowen Laguna if i would go on with my Blog Hero Challenge. Actually i did not think anyone did it lately *lol* but here i am back and open to ideas for Lyrics :-) Don`t forget about the Flickr and Koinup groups
Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible, always believe in, 'cos you are
Gold

Rhyna outfit group gift by {Meghindo's}  (Meghindo Romano)
Nina Flats by Ingenue (Betty Doyle)
Emita - Golden Brown by Amacci (Carina Larsen)
Catch the golden Ball pose by HopScotch (Chandni Khondji)
Nessima gold skin by Style by Kira (Kira Paderborn)
Gold Nugget eyes by Ibanez (Annie Ibanez)
Dreaming Klimt necklace by Bliensen + MaiTai (Plurabelle Laszlo) for The Black Market

Next weeks Lyrics

Is this the real life
Is this just fantasy
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go; little high, little low
anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me
To me

(Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody)
http://bloggingsecondlife.wordpress.com/

No comments: