Monday, March 12, 2012

BLOG HERO CHALLENGE: Bridge over Troubled Water Week 11

Starting into Week #11 with lyrics by Simon & Garfunkel. Don`t forget about the Flickr and Koinup groups
 
"When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes,
I will dry them all
I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found

Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down "


Mesh dress by Leri Miles Designs for Beauty & The Freak Hunt
Lykie Mesh hair new by Truth (Truth Hawks)
Wanderlust Mesh Boots by Lassitude & Ennui (Jackal Ennui)
Hygeia skin by MyDear for Fashion for Life

For the next week, i chose Lyrics by Chris De Burgh "Don`t pay the ferryman"

"Whatever you do
Don't pay the ferryman
Don't even fix a price
Don't pay the ferryman
Until he gets you to the other side"

http://bloggingsecondlife.wordpress.com/

No comments: