Sunday, March 4, 2012

BLOG HERO CHALLENGE: Ka-Ching Week 10

Starting into Week #10 with lyrics by Shania Twain. Don`t forget about the Flickr and Koinup groups
 
"But can you hear it ring?
It makes you want to sing
Its such a beautiful thing - Ka-ching
Lots of diamond rings
The happiness it brings
Youll live like a king
With lots of money and things"
(Shania Twain - Ka Ching)
 

Pencil Skirt by Alexohol (AlexandraM Guisse)
Selene Boots by lassitude & ennui (Jackal Ennui)
Drop me not jewelry by PurpleMoon (Poulet Koenkamp)
Esperanza Blouse by Snatch (Ivey Deschanel)
Monique2 hair by Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon)
Katya skin by Lara Hurley
Filthy Rich pose by Long Awkward Poses (Dove Swanson)

Next weeks lyrics are by Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge over troubled Water

"When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes,
I will dry them all
I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found

Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down "

http://bloggingsecondlife.wordpress.com/

No comments: