Saturday, April 9, 2011

52 Weeks of colour: Asparagus

While i prepared this post i was praying for a better colour to come up. Asparagus, seriously? Luna Jubilee is the mood for making food fashionable ;-) The german word for Asparagus is Spargel and most germans love it but me. I personally hate the taste of it, may it be white or green Asparagus..no thank you! But it was big fun to do the Challenge though i cheated *lol* Next week should be easier: Eggplant...



Ayla dress - moss by SySy`s
Dorotea jewelry by Exodi
Bangles and Lashes by Je Suis
Cleo hair - lime by Truth (recent group gift)
Jolie skin Donation item for Japan by Al Vulo
Eyes by Poetic Colours (colour not any longer available)
Waitress pose by xoxo ania
Beef Wellington with Roasted Asparagus by Foxdale Fine Foods
My background is a lovely kitchen by Artilleri HOME

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a very cute dress and I absolutely adore that kitchen behind you. It is to die for.

Anonymous said...

I love that post :)

Laila Laperriere said...

HAHAHA, the look on her face is like..OH, I KNOW you dont think I am gonna eat this!

CUTE CUTE pics..all of them even the real one LOL

Rudhmellowen said...

LOL Love this post, the look on her face makes me think of when I was made to eat it when I was little and I was wondering where I could hide to to pretend I'd eaten it... LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

Adorable look! I can't believe you actually found asparagus in SL, lol.

Eliza said...

Awesome look! But asparagus is so GOOD for you, lol!

Miyoko Magic said...

no way! You found aspargus inworld!! WIN!! :)

Mayala Loon said...

I totally agree about the veggie asparagus ...
I'm definately no fan of that ...
but I love the colour
and your pics ... too cute ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cute kitchen! Can I come over for dinner? lol